Rainbow Feathers is referred as “We” or “Us” our “Our” where as Customers, Artisans, Suppliers or Materials are referred as “You” or “Yours”
Security Practices @ Rainbow Feathers:
- Our Website, Application Servers, Database servers are hosted over renowned cloud servers which comes up it’s own security features – firewalls, Authentication and Authorization etc.
- Our website is SSL (Secured Socket Layer) enabled at TLS (Transport Layer Security) level that does mean transmission of informtion over the internet is secured through SSL certificate.
- We practice Two Factor Authentication for User Registration and Login, However you can opt to follow single step login mechanism.
- We collect the information only that is necessary to process the order – Your name, Phone/ Mobile, Email (Optional), Shipping and Billing Address, Payment method, GST etc. All these information are stored in a secured and masked manner. Our employees never ask for any Personally Identifiable Information (PII), Password, Card, UPI or Bank Details, OTP etc.
- Only authorized employees are entitles to access your information. Any breach and compromise on data access will attract stringent disciplinary action against them as per Data Protection Law of IPC even Termination of employment or prosecution by Civil Court.
- Razorpay and Paypal is our Payment Gateway Partners and we don’t store any information related to card into our system.
- Our Shipping Partners follow their own standards and terms of security and never share information to others except their delivery boys and employees.
Even after having all such security measures in place, there are still possibilities of getting data leaked or servers getting hacked but we can promise to help youu in all respect in such scenarios where you can seek help from Cyber cell department of Police and will co-operate to maintain all sort of transparencies in that event.
Rainbow Feathers is committed to keep all the information that you share with us, secure and confidential. It all starts when you choose to be part of our family by registering with us where you enter Email as username and Password, we assure you that your password is kept encrypted. Once you place order with us, we ask you enter details like your name, email, phone number, billing and shipping address, payment method, shipping carrier etc. since this is required in order for us to deliver your order. This information or piece of it will be accessed by our employees, our payment gateway provider, shipping partners to capture payment and fulfils your order. You may be contacted over email or phone for any queries or in certain unforeseen situations. The email address being provided can be used to send promotional emails in the event of launching of new products, offers and sales of course if you wish to but at anytime you can unsubscribe to our promotional emails and we affirm not to send emails any longer. Furthermore, we maintain the order history which includes products purchased, returns etc. You may wish to provide some other details such as Date of Birth, Marriage Anniversary, Demographic details so that Rainbow Feather doesn’t miss any opportunity to wish on your special days and make you feel very special. We may publish your blessings, feedbacks and your shopping experiences in our Social Media and in our platform too.
Last but not the least, our employees never ask for any Personally Identifiable Information (PII), Password, Card, UPI or Bank Details, OTP etc.
Server Logs and Data Analytics:
We have a clear agenda to make your shopping experience a soothing and an enjoyable through our website or platform, we collect certain data points when you browse through different pages or links across our platform or website and these statistics are stored as server logs in our system. These logs never store any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) but could be some piece of personal information along with your IP Address (Unique Id of your computer over the internet by your Internet Service Provider), browse, OS, Region or Geography, what all items that you have searched, which all pages you have visited and how long you spent in our platform, frequency of use of our platform etc. These all data points (server logs, cookies, web beacons) are aggregated, analysed by our Analytics applications to come up with prescriptive analysis of your likes and choices and then our application comes up with recommendations from our wide variety of product suites to provide best possible experience. At time we may share this information to our Ad Agencies, Marketers, Investors, Strategic Partners to enrich our reachability amongst you and grow together.
Third Party WebSites and their Policies:
Information Sharing & Law Enforcement:
We abide by all the Data Protection Laws and legal mandates imposed by Indian Judiciary System, hence forth, we may have to furnish your personal information to such government entities, law enforcement agencies, tax authorities in case of legal proceedings or investigation. We again repeat sharing of information will happen only to protect brand reputation and to prevent unethical and illegal malpractices when asked to furnish by legitimate authorities.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU GET AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL AND SECURED SHOPPING EXPERIENCE !! PLEASE DO SUPPORT US !!